Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Necklace Hangover


Just like the Four Seasons chimed in the song "December 1963 (Oh What a Night)" ...............Oh What A Night! My head is a spinning just as my old album did back in the day.
What a blast I had. The food, drink, company, Idol watching, necklace exchanging, dildo, vibrator's, golden fingers, pocket rocket talk, boy--I'm sweatin just thinking about it--it was a blast.

Nikki put on a fabuloso shin-dig, felt totally at home, but-no- the best part of the night wasn't all of the dirty talk, noooooooo, yes you all guessed it, it was Mario a.k.a. Hazel, doing the dishes. And, I have a photo to prove it.

I fingered the necklace all the way home, wishing I could have stayed longer if only the alarm weren't going off so darn early.

Well, I'm wearing her now, in my gym shorts, tank top and no bra! How sexy!

The bling goes with all.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment